Sunday, August 22, 2010

as i was in the shower u said....

   swanli         says:
*have a nice shower
*ill just keep talking to you here :)
*even though i know you wont reply :( but you'll have something cool to read when you come back :)
*so yeah ! :) i like going out with you :)
*im reading your blog atm, and listening to the music on it.
reading the post makes me smile so much :)
*i love you majorly very much (L)
*hm since i have nothing else to do, let me tell you some reasons why :)
*well, i know i always say that being around you, i can be myself.
but seriously, thats SO true.
like, with other guys, it always felt like i still had to impress them, even though we were already dating.
you know?
*with you, i WANT to impress you, but i don't feel like i HAVE to, because you're just so understanding :)
and you always make me feel good about myself, and you help me love myself :)
*oh and even though you bag me mostly, its funny and cute :)
and you always listen to me, and i can tell you everything :)
i can kind of treat you like a friend, but you're more than that?
hahah you're like my bestfriend and boy in one :) its awesome.
*hm, lets see.. what else ... oh oh , you still give me butterflies :)
i know its been 10 months almost, but everytime you look at me, everytime you kiss me and everytime you hold my hand
i still feel like how i did the first time :)
*i love it :)
*anyway i think this is gonna make your head hurt reading, so ill talk to you when you're back
*i love you (L)



- You officially made my entire year. that was the most beautiful thing ive heard anyone say to me. i love you baby, alot and forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment