Thursday, January 28, 2010

The phone :)

BTW, I just couldn't resist posting this. im sorry :( hahahaha!!!

Today I got one of the best phone calls ever :)))))
Although it wasn't the longest call, for just....1 hour and 30 mins or so, it definitely answered alot of my questions and my doubts. It just goes to show how much a team effort in a relationship can do :]
Despite the problems we've had lately, today has brought back many feelings and many memories that we might've lost along the way.
I feel rejuvenated.
She sounds the cutest when she tries to speak cantonese :) "ngor mmm sek." hahahahaha!
We talked about the most random things. It wasnt necessarily about us or our relationship, nor was it about our problems. Just a good mooded talk did the job.
I really hope if anything else goes wrong, we can do this again to make everything better :D

BTW, just to put this out there, im sorry if i opened my shower to all "hot females" T.T ur really the only person i wanted in it ;))))
hahahaahaaaaa
<3

1 comment:

  1. bwahahaha XD
    I love that picture ;)
    naaws that sweet x3
    but watch out cause me renee regina and stuff want her too x3

    ReplyDelete