Saturday, January 23, 2010

choices

I've been thinking... what would've happened, where would I be right now if i had made different choices back then?
Would I end up being somewhere better? something better? I just looked back at some of the times I've had with some people and what would've happened if I had chosen differently?
What would've happened if i had answered differently in those situations?
Would i be happier? Sadder?
I've questioned my judgment and my choices.
If I hadn't done somethings, would i be here now writing this?
Would i be the person i am now?

But all that doesn't matter now. I'm not going to regret anything.
Because there has been some good choices I've made :)
If i hadn't woken up late today, i wouldn't have gotten chicken wings =D

3 comments:

  1. hahha nice :P
    wooooo chicken!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if i didnt suggest to go to the city that day, i wouldnt of met you lol :P

    ReplyDelete