Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL





Lastnight me and aaron randomly searched up funny images on google.
I searched "mullet" and i came across this AWESOME photo.
IT IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST PHOTOS IVE EVER SEEEEEN!!!!

AS soon as i show aaron the photo he DP's it on hes msn.
we had a aweomse laugh last night about this GUYS adventures. We decided hed be named "Joe Dirt." it just so FITS this guy!!

Hes WAGON in the background which he is leaning on was JUST FIXED, by himself and WOLFY (the guy off wolfs creek)
He would HAND sheer hes sheep, and had won FARMER of the YEAR for raising hes CATTLE finely throughout the drought.

I had a MAJOR JIZZING LAUGHING SESSSION today after aaron signed in at around 8pm or so. And hes msn DP of the FARMER GUY just POPPED up!! he then changed hes msn name to "JOE DIRT" and started to talk to richard. I HAD TO LOL
I LAUGHED SO HARD I CRIED!! I SWEAR I NEARLY PISSED MYSELF!!!
It was one of those uncontrolable laughs that make ur voice go supersonic and no sound comes out :S:S

WELL DONE AARON U GUN!!!

BTW, LOOK AT HIM, HE'S SO PROUD!! LOOK AT THE ARROGANCE IN HES FACEE!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOL
XDD

2 comments:

  1. theres a movie about a guy called joe dirt ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! :)
    i knowwww
    hahaha me and aaron realised like 1 hour after i posted this
    LOOOOL
    WE LAUGHED SO HARDDDD!! like we actually didnt know at the beginning
    the guy looks exactly like the actor :)

    ReplyDelete