Monday, January 11, 2010

Helping a Friend :)

FIRSTLY, yes im back coz andy encouraged me to give it a shot....=="
ANYWAYSS....

Lastnight...well technically THIS MORNING....at around 12am or so. i got a call from a certain FRIEND. This friend had something troubling her for quite some time. Shes been keeping it to herself because she doesnt want to bother everyone else around her. She doesnt believe in her own judgement even though it has helped many around her.

I had to practically FORCE her to tell me what was wrong, above all the distractions IN THE BACKGROUND (fuckn brandon LOL). I tried my best and just told her what i would do in her situation, and clearified her choices and solutions.
In the end i had to break a HUGE DISAPPOINTING news to her. At first i couldnt decide if i should let her know or not because i know it will upset her, but its sorta HALF of the answer she needed.

Finally, we let it all fall down to the flip of a coin :)
she won. LOL
i told her, she took it quite well....i think...

In the end i stayed up all night till 6am doing random stuff talking random stuff... :)
i just hope shes okay now.

2 comments:

  1. :) well she told me that she is TONS better, thanks to someone called .. dr. anthony hou

    btw great singing voice HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL screw u!! i was HIGH!!
    u drained my batteryyy D:

    ReplyDelete