Saturday, January 30, 2010

I FEEL USELESS.


Recently Ive had a massive happy turn over after getting back to the FULL CRAZY FOR HERRRR stage =D

But as something good happens, the seesaw tilts and something bad occurs.
This friend has been there for me whenever i need her most. She supports me and gives me great advice. She even came to visit me in "JAIL" with a cake and a card all the way from like....well ages. ..... :)

But today something happened. She suddenly changed the entire mood. She seemed so happy, but well, i soon found out that was a act she put up to not ruin MY happy mood.

I couldn't do anything to help her situation. Theres nothing i can do. All i could do was stay up for as long as i can, until she felt alittle better, to keep her company.
I just hope she forgets whats on her mind and truly be HAPPY.

I feel so useless...

3 comments:

  1. i ddidn't know you had a blog :O
    imma link you hair budd

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) why thank u. i shall link u to hair buudddddddddy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything's all good now :D

    ReplyDelete