Thursday, July 8, 2010

u asked me why


So you wanna know, why i love you,
I could write a whole book, and have it reviewed.
But im getting tired, and i dont have all night,
So i'll briefly explain, answer ur question why.

Number one, you truly understand me.
What i think is right, ud always agree.
Supporting me, in everything i do,
When i wanted something, ud tell me to pursue.
You keep my head up, when it is down.
When i fall, u pick me up from the ground.
You are my medicine, you are my cure.
With you next to me, i feel secure.
No matter what im feeling, or what im going through,
You're always here, to bring me outta the blue.
You've got a sweet voice, and a gentle touch.
Getting to this point, i miss you so much. :(
I enjoy everytime we're on the phone,
Hearing you speak, i know im not alone.
One simple kiss from you, takes me to the stars.
Jumping outta my chest, there goes my heart.
Holding your smooth hand, makes me smile.
Just seeing you, its all worthwhile.
Its amazing when, i look into your eyes,
i swear for a moment, im hyponotised.

People say; inside ugly, outside beautiful.
But obviously, that dont apply to you.
You should know, you are my light of my life.
Brighten up my days, this all feels right.
I dont like to lie, so heres the truth.
No matter what happens, ill always love you.
<3

i love you swanli =D

No comments:

Post a Comment