Tuesday, July 27, 2010

awkwarddd

so this post is about my frenchy frend.

omggg saturday at karaoke...i cannot believe u were outside as we walked out.
i was scareddd....i walked out saw u....and just like pushed my way to the back of the group.
but obviously i thought it was stupid...so i walked back out again and said hi.
but i could feel it, u didnt really want to talk to me..ha?

mmm its okay though :P

i still cant get over how fast it just collapsed...our frendship i mean.
it was all so quick :S
now we seem like total strangers...to wierd to say hi....to awkward to keep talking.

well i dont really know, but u seem pretty okay now, even though u dont really talk to me...but yeah, u seem like its all over.

i suppose thats good.
mmmm well now i feel alot better venting my thoughts out on my blog. so to u readers, dont bother asking me who my frenchy frend is, because we're strangers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment