Wednesday, June 16, 2010

O.O

ive actually tried really hardddd to stop doing the things I would usually do...
ive tried so hard to just control myself, not give myself in to temptations..
so many chances and opportunities where i could REALLY just jump out the window and grab a hold of, just let them pass me by.....why?
cos i really like my bird, and my bird means alot to me.

but stepping back and viewing wat is going on around me...i realise why should i try so hard? it SHOULD be a double effort.
i guess if she isnt going try as hard as i am...then why should i?
ive solely given up on believing that id be the only one on her mind. i guess its okay. nothing is for certain. i guess i UNDERSTAND, i mean there are once in a while when those moments come.
but yeah, i was in the shower...and had one of those "deep shower thinking" sessions..
and ive promised myself, i really dont care anymore, she has HER own freedom to wat she thinks and does. it wont effect me from now on :)

goodnight blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment