Thursday, June 3, 2010

BOLD&italic


if u asked me would i promise to never hurt you.
id say NO. but i will promise to always protect you.
if u asked me if u MATTER to me.
id say no. you mean the whole world to me.
if u asked me do i like you for what u are.
id say no. i like WHAT we are together.
if u asked me do i think ur goodlooking.
id say no. I think ur the most beautiful thing that has ever passed me by.
if u asked me WILL i stay when ur down.
id say no. id STAY forever, even when ur at ur lowest.
if u asked would i bus to see u if u were 1000kms away.
id say no. id even go BY foot.
if u asked me to give u my jumper.
id say no. but everything i own is now YOURs.
if u asked me if u could take my side of the table.
id say no. youve already taken a giant SIDE of my heart.
if u asked me will u see me here again next week.
id say no. ill ALWAYS be here now, so ull see me tomorrow.
if u asked me to tell u what the highlight of my day was.
id say no. but ill tell u the highlight of my life, you AND i.
if u asked do i think would i love you for long.
id say no. long isnt enough. id love you FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment