Wednesday, May 5, 2010

why

"well I LIKE YOU because you make me laugh and smile you actually care about me, and I can trust you with anything
hm ... i like you BECAUSE you're not like any other guy and you dont act like a dick because you know you've got game. YOU treat me with respect and i dunno, just being with you MAKE ME insanely HAPPY haha
oh and i dont like you .
i love you"


- Her

"well i like YOU because wenever we ARE together you ALWAYS lift me up. i dont even tell u that somethings ON MY MIND but just you being you makes me so much more happy. ur really cute the way u doubt urself but try to act confident :) when im with you i can be myself, I dont need to try to impress you because i know you wont judge me. there are so many good things i can say about u, but i dont know how to say it....maybe...i dont even know why i like you. but i do know, that ur the reason i wake up EVERY morning to go to school, just to see you. i do know that every TIME YOU SMILE, my chest sinks and my heart melts. yes i know, this is abit corny, but it is the truth.
I LOVE YOU"

- him

No comments:

Post a Comment