Monday, May 10, 2010

To My Special Chubby Swan :)

These pass 6 months have been my best,
we've had our ups and downs,
But you're the only one; no contest.
Today you gave me our old chatlogs,
of the good times that we had; back in the day.
When we were stuck and fogged, and it began to rain.
Thunder nearly struck, but thankfully,
you gathered all your courage and you asked me,
if i wanted to hang out on that saturday afternoon.
i said i would, i was over the moon.
When i arrived we got sorta confused,
cos i took the wrong bus, to get to you.
its so embarrassing, i got to admit...
so i walked back up cos i didnt want to quit.
i really wanted to see you, so i would have a chance,
to ask you out and be your man.

I read the very first time that we talked,
we were introduced,and u had already clogged up my thoughts.
You were at the time addicted to restaurant city, and forced me to trade.
but the only thing i wanted to do was take you out on a date. :)
11.11, our special times,
i would text to you, telling you how u truly shine.
i remember so much, like each and everytime that we kissed,
times i had with you swanli, that i will forever reminisce.

I Love You (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment