Wednesday, May 19, 2010

unwanted

when you're not in my view, I look for you.
hey there, oh okay, just put me in the queue.
ill WAIT, until ur finally done.
my turn now? oh times up, u gotta run.
ill talk TO you later, yep SEE YOU then.
lunchtime, oh you've disappeared again?

i text you in class COS i miss you.
no reply? YOU must HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO.
i see you again! will u come over?
oh wait, u didnt see me, maybe i was being covered...

you're WITH YOUR FRIENDS, sitting down.
i walk over, its embarassing, i feel like a clown.
no sign of appreciation, am i intruding?
IM sorry i missed you, i think i should be leaving.

Have you ever thought of me? whats going through my mind?
its not ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, i need some attention at times.
maybe you should come get me? come meet my friends?
you think its awkward? thats me, down my strings end.

afterskool, i come get you.
i do it everytime, as usual =="
I try not to let you know, wats on my mind.
cos if you knew, youd FEEL undermined.

i tried to hide it, but the PAIN was so great.
so great infact, i didnt want to communicate.
im sorry if i sound selfish, i really am.
maybe i dont deserve attention,
just another car in a traffic jam....

1 comment:

  1. totally know how you feel dude. sometimes they need to show some compassion and care. a good way is in the form of a sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete