Saturday, March 5, 2011

lost my phone

farken pissed as.
lastnight at the plc twlight picnic, things were going pretty good.
wasnt that exciting, but nor did i find it boring.
it was a more chilllleeedddd positioning.

but yeah, at aroudn 8.30 i lost my phone aroudn the middle of the oval or something.
mightve been wen i was sitting down/stood back up and may have slipped from my pocket; or helping up the lady that tripped over and dropped it...or she may have pick pocketed me LOLS; or i mightve dropped it when i chased benny around the oval.
ORRRRRRRRR a extremely strong bee flew into my pocket and thought my phone was some sort of flower and picked it up and flew back out into its hive. :\

fuuuarrrkk shit as moood last night but the pain has been relieved as my great friend aaron offered to let me use his old phone until i got a new one at the end of my contract. :)

i also went to chaddy optus store today and deactivated my sim and issued a new one with the same number. sooo its the SAMEEEEEE number if anyone was wondering :)

also, thank you "thomas chen bong heavy hands danger lee" for helping me find my phone for most part of the time i lost it :)
and thank you annabuttockskiz for calling and looking for it countless of times :)

and fuck u hansol, marvin and aaron for dogging me and went to pick up chicks at my time of need. LOOOOOOL fags :P yeah thats right, i named and shamed you.

MY PHONE WAS A BLACK NOKIA X6 TOUCH. IF YOU FIND IT OR HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT WILL BE DEARLY APPRECIATED. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment