Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day/200th post/6000 views


So today is a BIG day,
it marks VALENTINES DAY, my 200th blog post (this one) AND we finally reached 6000 views :))))
[warning long post]

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! :))) i hope that everyones enjoying their valentines day whether you've got a date or you're single. i hope everyone gets tonnes of chocolates and roses :)))

so its valentines and during the recent days that led to today ive been thinking and considering if i should ask someone to be my date for valentines, but i guess it just doesnt feel right to have somebody else by my side after all that has happened. i wish i had the courage to disregard her feelings, i guess this year ill be spending it alone...again.
For those who dont know, by again im referring to what happened on the 14th of feb last year, well basically my ex had to go to camp so i spent it alone.
i just want to sit on a bench with someone, give them a rose and a box of chocolates and just talk.
well i guess theres always next year :)

200th post!! wooooooot!!
so this post would be my 200th post and it feels like a long one so far. i guess out of these 200 posts there are some happy and some sad, each post representing a page of my life filled with my emotions and thoughts, me at my highs and at my lows.
i dont know how many posts will be coming after this one cos of year 12 and i wont be having much time, but i promise to keep on trying to post stuff :)

6000views NOICE MOITE! :D
okay, plain and simple, I LOVE YOU ALL and thank you for the support!!! thanks for actually taking the time to read the shit i write such as this long ass one :) i know i know, u must be thinking "wtf man, this kents taking forever" chill out nigga!
now lets pursue 6500 views :D thanks kieeentssss!!

anyways, im really tired now, so imam call it a night, goodnights peeps!!!

PS: i was typing this and this song jsut popped out randomly, ive had this song for quite sometime now, but right now i think its perfect and the lyrics really reflect on 14th of feb for me :) ive added it to the playlist on the right so enjoy feggots!!
laters!

PSS: To her: thanks for the card last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment