Thursday, January 6, 2011

hurts

i dont know what it is, maybe its that we havent seen each other for too long.
i dont know how else to explain it...but i think...
without you, i forgot how to love.

i forgot how long its been since i last seen u....but it just feels too long.
its scary to think the one i loved the most is slowly becoming a memory, slowly becoming a stranger. i never want to see that day come, but im afraid nothing can stop time.

it hurts me to know that ur hurting.
it hurts me to break something i help build.
it hurts me to see apart of me slowly fade away.
it hurts me to remind myself we arent together anymore.
it hurts me to force myself to move on.

it hurts me the most to miss you.




ps: it took me litterally 36 minutes to write this. i didnt know how to express my thoughts properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment