Tuesday, January 25, 2011

birthday

so for those who are wondering "why the fuck hasnt anthony invited me to his birthday party yet...maybe he doesnt like me or forgot about me :("
well sad to say, its true. LOL JJJOOOOOKKKKESSS!!!
the real reason is, im not having a birthday party. i really cannot be stuffed going through all the effort to organise a place, invites, food, drinks etc. all that shit. its too much effort for me, so imma let this year just walk on past me :)

so wat i really want to do on my birthday is just to find a spot with someone and just chill there. just sit or lay down somewhere on some grass or watever with some music on a nice day and just talk/listen. so just basically enjoy life with someone :)
then on friday night probably drink up with the guys somewhere near my house or jordy station or something.

so if ur one of the people that can come out at like 1-2am on friday night/saturday morning then let me know and we'll get some drinks and drink up.

ideal birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment