Saturday, December 18, 2010

Checking in

nothing much to write about, just checking in again :)

hmmmm so basically my very asian parents have decided i must buckle down to do extremely well for my vce next year.... :(
i suppose it is true that i have to work extra hard to make up for the time ive lost in the past by mucking around and shit, but still.....cbf!!!

but yes, this means limiting myself to partying, drinking, going out etc. i know it sucks. :(
so basically, BE PREPARED FOR ME TO NERD UP!!!!

OOOOH and just today me and some friends went to the syndal gym for the holiday program!
We didnt think we'd do much, but it was pretty fun going with like 6 friends just gyming, sitting next to each other and talking and stuff :)
im kinda aching from it, and slept at around 6, woke at 10 to eat dinner =D

i am yet to buy my school books....and im suppose to read like 4 novels before school starts...my last book took me 6 months to read. yeah. :P

anyways, imma go download some more music for a while and hopefuly update my playlist sooooooon!!! brace URSELVES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment