Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Checking in.

omfggg these days ive either not slept enough, or slept wayyyyy to much.
i really just want to sleep JUST RIGHT!! and then use my time properly enjoying each and every hour...
just today, i woke at like 5pm....thats wasting most of my day.
fckn that meant i only have like...8 hours or osmething left to spend.
bleh.
fckn its 9pm now as i post this, but only feels like 3 or 4.

hmmmm....oh yes! i really need to hand in my school forms....im so late D;

and recently ive been bumping into an old friend out-and-about! we've talked a few times aswell, but yeah, keep getting the feeling she doesnt want to talk to me :\

im dying of the heat aswell, thankfully i just had icecream. i just realised how long this post actually is and i shall stop writing...

This is just me checking in on my blog. goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment