Saturday, September 25, 2010

RE: < 3

hi, i miss you heaps too,
the thing i wish i knew, how to do.
is to fly, to get to you.

i make u smile, u make me laugh.
ur a part of me, my other half.

u like my cuddles, i like ur hugs,
when my hands are cold, u were my glove.
holding on tight, yet soft and gentle,
to my love, ur fundamental.

u like how i whisper, cos i dont want to get caught,
cos if loving you was a crime, they'd take me to court.
now alot of ppl say ur abit too short,
i say ur compact, mobile, easy to transport.
if ur in a mess, tell me, file a report.
ill be right there, ill be ur "Child Support". (ahahahahaah)

u say its cute, when i tell u to come back,
cos id be sad, in pitch black, if its ur love that i lack.

u love tuesdays, i do too.
i look forward to them, cos it means Me and You.

if u like my text messages to you, randomly,
how do u like my love sent to you, regularly.

i love webcamming you too, and ur smiles.
just to tell u 11.11, id walk 100 miles.

a few train stations further, is nothing to me.
to see u safe, id walk on broken glass, bare knees.

i love too many things about you, too much to post,
my love for you, stretches from coast to coast,
and this last line, from anthony hou,
swanli chew, i love you the most. <3 :)

- that was just a reply to her blog post :))) and i decided to put it in a rhyme cos i was bored :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment