Saturday, September 11, 2010

random msn convo.

"gnnaww ur so cute, but u lied.
i just died a little bit inside.
i see u want to rhyme about love?
that i can do, ur an angel from above.
love is my speciality, wanna know why?
cos i can relate, its true with no disguise.
u are beauitful, my wish came true,
for christmas, my birthday, i wanted you.
santa told me, i had to be good,
if i did that, he promised he would.
so here u are, with me now,
everytime with u, my heart beats so loud.
like a drum in my chest that i cannot stop,
ill take to eat, movies, and shop till u drop.
me and you together equals what?
mathematical question, answers love."

- that was wen she sneaked online after a hard tiring prom night just to talk to me. she lied about drawing something she didnt :) (if that was wat u guys were wondering about)

No comments:

Post a Comment