Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines dayyy



ALthough swanli wasnt here with me today to spend valentines together, i felt like she was with me the entire time :)

This certainly made my valentines dayyyy :


"Hey :)
So I thought I should write you something since I'm not going to spend this valentines day with you :(
I just wanted to say thankyou just for being you. Thankyou for always being there for me and thankyou for everything you do for me whether it's holding my hand, calling me at night or leaving me the cutest offline msgs. :)
I know we're not perfect, but its all the tough times we go through together that me us who we are. We're SWANTHONY! and I think that's something pretty special :)
So, Happy Valentines Day :)
I love you so so much, even though you make me smile like an idiot at the computer screen.
<3 Always, Swanli :)"


I can proudly say, this valentines went well :)
i also got red pockets =DDD

2 comments: