Monday, August 1, 2011

new starts

Once again another late post. i think its going to become a habit, especially this year that my blog posts will have larger time intervals in between.

Anyways, recently she told me that she was starting to see someone else. She said it didnt feel right not to tell me. I completely understand where she's coming from, and i wish her the best, as a friend. I just really hope she knows what she's doing and make sure she is completely positive that she has the right feelings for him before jumping into another relationship. For her to get hurt is the last thing i want.

So i guess this marks a new beginning. The past had ended months ago, but a new beginning has just started.

I've always thought i could start anew with ease, i never thought it'd be this hard.

True story; i tried to get this racing game on my ipod touch right, i downloaded it and everything, so very excited to have this awesome addictive exciting new game on my ipod! It wouldn't sync the first time, nor the second. I kind of came to a resolution that perhaps restoring my ipod entirely, would make the sync work! So, i restored it, lost all my 3000 songs, all my apps AND my jailbreak for this one game. It finally synced. I was so psyched i could finally play it! :D Yet, little did i know, DIFFICULT was an understatement when it comes to getting a freaking C grade license in the game....took me hours to get the ONE license to compete in my very first race.
All was good. I insisted to myself, it was all worth it.
The next day, at nick's drink up at bh, i pulled out my ipod as we waited for a few more people to show up before drinking, and i realised my earphones were broken! They wouldnt work!!!! Ive basically ruined my entire ipod for one stupid ass game. but guess what?
its a fucking kickarse game!

I suppose what im trying to point out is, to start anew you just got to lose everything old. This includes my 3000 songs (our playlist), my apps, my jailbreak and my earphones.
Yet to my suprise, my photos still remained. Especially this ONE photo of us. Maybe its a sign that although i must lose everything to start again, there are somethings that cant be lost or forgotten and can remind us of how lucky we once were.

Not like my ipod matters right now anyways, its year 12, my ipod will only be a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment