Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ANTWAN DAVO HOU




yes so alot of u are probably wondering, "why the fck did anthony change his facebook name to fckn Antwan Davo Hou???"

its not just for the LAUGHS!!!

ok so BASICALLYYYYYYYYY some service girl from maccas asked for my facebook and name and wanted to add me due to some misunderstanding that i was somewhat interested (FCKN LOUIS LOL) so to avoid the awkwardness i changed me name so she wouldnt find me :D
so far so good, hasnt found me yet...
and i dont think ill be going back to that maccas in a while... LOL

for more details please msn me instead.


ANNYYYHOOOOOWWWW!!!!
so pearnut! i read that post on ur blog :D well done on remembering :D
i thought u like never posted anymore, but i guess i was wrong. btw, my playlist still owns urs :D


AND I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR MY 4 DAY BLOG ABSENCE due to fckn chink oral exam on wednesday/tmr since its 1.54am tuesday now.
so yes, wish me luck. and death to u all that wish otherwise. :D
nah but srsly. wish me luck D:


PS: there was no point of the photo above. it was just for LOL's. dont lie, i know u laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment