Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Bros.

At a time of need, when im feeling shit, guess who comes and asks me if im alright?
the bros.
When i need to tell someone, guess whos there to listen?
the bros.
When i need company, guess whos there to standby me?
the bros.

Its weird. It all begins with them. I know i havent really been "THERE" these few months for various reasons. They understand, theyve stayed with me throughout, when im in need, theyre always there.

So i really need someone on saturday. They give up there EVENTS, THEIR TIME for me :)
especially ONE of them, u know who u are, it was his big break, he could do it big time. but nahhhh, he chose to ditch it for me.
These people arent just friends, they are truly bros. not by blood, but by spirit and relation.

Its going to be great, because i will be with the people thats been there for me everytime.

RAPTA - "i love you booyyyyssssssss"

No comments:

Post a Comment